RPM Midwest Sales, Inc. Incorporated in July, 2004, RPM is the fastest growing Electro-mechanical Power Transmission manufacturers' representative firm in the Chicago, Northern Illinois market. Our Team has over 50 years combined electric motor, gearing, motion control, and power transmission experience in our industry.
- Staff of trained sales professionals.
- 4 Outside Sales
- 3 Inside Sales
- Over 50 years combined experience
Experience that yields measurable results for the customers we service and the manufactures we represent
- Exceptional Ability to Work with all Sales
Channels at All Levels
- OEMS - Engineering & Purchasing
- Distribution - OEM & MRO
Uses a CRM Tool for quantifiable results
Marketing & Promotional Tools
- CRM Program for tracking all sales activities
- Provide Monthly Reports to our Principals
through the CRM Tool
- Hit Ratio
- Lost Sales Report (Includes Why Lost)
- Study Market Trends in the Territory and report the trends
- Targeted Direct mailing & emailing to our customer data base of over 1600 contacts.
- IPADS/Tablet PC
- Improved presentation capability, can load catalogs, presentations, price sheets for instant desk top presentations.
- Improve sales efficiency, reducing redundant activities.
- Principal Promotional Items distributed regularly to customers
- Training Programs
- "Lunch & Learn" customer product training
- Continuous training with our principals on new products
- Web based Training = www.webex.com;
- Sales Team = Outside/Inside Team perform weekly product training improving their product knowledge and sales skills.
- Various Lead Generating Tools (Harris Selectory, Thomas Registry)
- "On Hold Recorded Product Messages"
- Product Targeted Promotions